Hello Lada Niva Sweden

Här kan du lägga upp en tråd om just din bil, berätta vad du gör med den!
Luv-my-niva

Hello Lada Niva Sweden

Inlägg av Luv-my-niva »

Hej , sorry this is in English but my written Swedish is pretty poor!! Anyway , just thought I would say hi to all on what I must say is a great forum. I have really enjoyed navigating around it and admiring many of the owners nivas. Also enjoyed the niva spotting posts!!
As I now live here in Sweden thought I would get myself another niva in the very near future (saving my kronors as every little bit helps). I previously owned a niva back in the UK many years ago (1600 pre face lift model ) and a niva here in Sweden.
I just wondered if anybody on this forum has owned or is the current owner of my old niva. She is a red niva GHY 609 I bought her new back in the day from a dealer on Ringvägen, Stockholm and owned her for just over two years. It was used as a to and from work car and airport and back. She never let me down , and I only ever had two issues with her in the two years I owned her.
1. loose fuses so lights kept going out!!! That took nearly 45 seconds to fix.
2.Faulty clutch , but resolved quickly and efficiently under warranty.
The 1.7 as she is was so much better than my 1.6 carb model back in the uk. Two very different vehicles but both extremely reliable.
Anyway just thought I would say hej and happy nivaring!!!
madmax83

Re: Hello Lada Niva Sweden

Inlägg av madmax83 »

Nice to have a fellow English speaker although mine is a little tinged by a Northern Irish accent.

https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/sv/Ko ... -fordonet/

You can SMS the registration number and get the current owner, then you can plug their name into eniro.se and find out where they live. The laws on how personal information in Sweden is used would scare Brits sensless!
I'm an Automotive Engineer - We design cars that way for a reason
Luv-my-niva

Inlägg av Luv-my-niva »

hej Madmax , sorry for the late reply but I work away quite a bit and do not get on the net as often as I would like. I appreciate the info regarding the vehicle info. I am aware of this service and have used it a few times..... and as you say "shocking!"
Anyway mate thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my post , I appreciate it!
Luv-my-niva

Inlägg av Luv-my-niva »

Oh well , at least I got one reply to my post!! :roll:
Mvh Dave
Mr Black

Inlägg av Mr Black »

Where do you live now? :)
Skriv svar